If I make a hole on curved surface, can I make a container that is exactly closed fit to the hole taking shape of the curved surface?

Is this possible through any of the CAD Platforms?

1 Answer

If I am understanding your question; You would like to make a "cup" with a top lip (open end) matching to a contoured surface? or the "bottom" (Closed end) to match the contoured surface? Most CAD softwares have a "trim to surface" capability that may work. If you post which software you are using, it would let people give more targeted guidance.