How to use Add Walk-Through command in SolidWorks ?
Walk is like 3D game. It very interesting.
Model is here Walk Through the Maze
1. Open SW in part mode make this Maze. I insert picture of maze to make this & save it
2. Open SW in assembly mode and insert maze & other parts as shown. You can insert anything.
3. Sketch on the face as shown. Sketch shows the only way to exit the maze.
4. Let’s draw the 3D sketch. Convert Entities of 1st sketch draw 3D spline as shown. Actually this is the path of camera.
5. View>>Lights and Cameras>>Add Walk-through
6. Set the viewport settings click on Start Walk-through.
7. Control window comes out. Click OK
8. Hold the mouse pointer on the button to know the its function
9. Bring the viewport to near the 3D sketch at the entering of the maze & Constraint with the 3D sketch. Press “W” for the forward motion. Viewport move along the 3D sketch. Adjust the speed. After tracing the whole path click ok in the recording tab.
10. Now you can play the recording or save the video. Please watch the animation here https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sZ9cUUDHcX8